Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Georgia Southern Football, "America's Football team"

Georgia Southerns season hasnt prove to be perfect , but a view the players and their coach Tyson Summers have is interesting to me. A bowl game would be nice and winning Sunbelt games. And word is they plan to do just that. Miracles happen , and I hope this happens. I hope this happens for the whole University but I hope for a first win .We all hope nothing but the best.Go Eagles!!! On, the defensive side Georgia Southern is winning , and people are recognizing it too. The defense is firing on cylinders not seen as fierce the past few years. The spark on defense is coming back and it's showing through, through the great eye glasses, I think the smart thing to do is give Tyson Summers time to evolve, he has a young team, and word is they back him. Most people with big knowledge of the game of football say if history proves true with time, with the defense firing hard proves Tyson is getting us solid in defense, and game two proved better than game one. Tyson Summers is bringing this team together, I see a Alabama style run , the young team gets better every week. Soon the offense will clique, and then Georgia Southern Football will be on everyone's kitchen table, have faith, Go Eagles!! I respect a team who supports their coach , Go Eagles!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment