Wednesday, November 15, 2017

The Real Player : Westside Gunn & Conway , Get The Highest Compliment.

It's no secret Eminem continues to amaze us. With the new rap Duo Westside Gunn and Conway Eminem has once again introduced the world to some very good talent. Eminem is a leader in his industry and has a eye for Talent I myself have you evaluated the duo and both are masters of their art. The reasoning in this it's surrounded by the fact that they are truly the best at what they do. I took the time to listen to the song Hall & Nash and I actually liked it pretty good. With a positive sound and great sounding instrumental this duo will go far. I am interested to see what they come up with in the future I will not hesitate to show my support for talent like they obviously posses.Many modern artist are curving back to Old School in the sounds that they are creating are out of this world. In the rap world it couldn't have came any sooner. To my opinion many great hits are coming. And for Eminem to be inking deals like this it seems Eminem will be around for quite a while. I'm okay with this because Eminem is a master at what he does. Just check out Westside Gunn and Conway for yourself I guarantee you will not be dissatisfied. They are a wonderful addition of what's to come and I myself enjoy the genius of Eminem to ink such a duo. You must check out the next big names, Westside Gunn & Conway, you won't regret it. G.F.

No comments:

Post a Comment