Monday, August 21, 2017

Kennesaw State University Football

To be taken seriously a relatively new program in Kennesaw who could truelly move to FBS, given its desire. They have the look, getting traditions, really have a nice stadium, in their local market, can definately afford the move up. Already winners if the time to plunge its now . Alot of teams have made such jumps into FBS, and to me this one just strikes me FBS. But as I will always like this team. For that matter for me to like them they got my attention. To get my attention you have to play football right. They do, simply a power at the FCS,level. And in such a short period of time. All genuinely good people, great coaches, true love for the game, this football world, is the next Georgia Southern of the FCS, and the non-conference schedule at Georgia Southern would be nice to bring Kennesaw State to Statesboro Georgia. Why? Because that school and it's football team has heart. And their coach is a great person. They have class, and classy programs like Georgia Southern such as Kennesaw atleast deserve a piece of the pie. As their helmets Don the word EAT, I believe them they want to survive I respect that! Wow got to into my article. All FBS teams should schedule games with this school. And it makes good sense, help them survive, brotherhood of football. I expect a game with Georgia Southern at least. Maybe a game against Georgia Tech, and Georgia. Expected games scheduled from time to time against sunbelt teams. Games I would watch. Auburn go ahead and schedule them, Alabama, LSU, and i garuntee you gonna get a quality game . Tulsa, here's a team to play. Clemson, Tennessee, really , this team is meant for greatness, their desire reminds me of Georgia Southern, and like Georgia Southern , Kennesaw will win. GOODLUCK to all teams this year , lookout college world here comes kennesaw, the saga continues go Owls.

No comments:

Post a Comment