Thursday, February 15, 2018

The Real Player : Eminem

I seldom do editions of , The Real Player, but this rapper is writing king , oppresion slayer. A part of the Rap God Caper. "River" has impressed me. A well thought out placement of words, rate of, often miss understood, comic drawings that are very good, origins , poor kid from the hood, trying to retructrure parts of the brain that we was taught was good. Never knowing things we are taught were actually evil, something's our parent never told the truth how people can hurt our heart's , and be so cruel. I have an interest in this song , i listen and reminace, slap boxing for no reason with some other dude. And I feel what Eminem feels, I been there and angels become demons , and demons become good. Never look at face value you never should. This is what impresses me about Eminem. His songs are works of art, have meaning, without negative outcomes, some things that are evil, we will never see, and never be understood. He is a master at his art, and if you have a chance to attend one of his shows you should. Eminem is one of a kind, his songs are not a bunch of jibber jabba, he makes sure his messages show through. As great as any poet of all time. A genius of many things. More talent beyond music. He is one of the most influential, real human being in comparison to anyone he is genuine, has a heart, and I hope if not already, one day everything works out for him and his life becomes what he wants. We all deserve to be happy. In his recent interview he basically writes about what he's experienced, as an avenue to express feelings , alot like any great , poet would do. His music only is getting better, His word usage is of highest professional ability, nobody stacks up even close. Anyone can throw words together, eminem creates art, it comes as a story, and makes sense. I'm going through some things my self so his music sparks a interest with me, has since I first heard of him. He has worked hard to get where he's at , all the while, dealing with what some people would concider serious issues, at the end of the day he not only made it through, he helped others make it through some of the same issues by singing about it in his songs. Showing if he can get past it and above it, so can we. I hope he continues that path as a mentor, even if it's on and off the stage. I hope he realizes alot of people kept living through pain , because he helped them realize through his art much like 2pac , there is a brighter day. Recent events have occured I won't even talk about , they may not be true, they may be. I'm sure Eminem has his reasons of doing things, and was right. He is highly intelligent, and I would expect his actions would follow the same path of his intelligence. A man's gotta do what A man's got to do. And if you a boy trying to play in a man's world you do not want to play a game with Eminem , he is serious , he came up hard. He made it. But he remembers where he comes from. I will say this today, and forever, Eminem is a real man, with a great heart , but he does not play. He's real, genuine, and brutally honest. All qualities of success. Our generation is lucky to have been witness to his climb. I keep saying I want new music, But I've realized how short life is, Eminem should be allowed to enjoy what he worked so very hard to accomplish. If new music comes though, you can believe I'll be listening to it. His new song should be attached enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment