Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Eminem , "Framed". Genius' with a unique twist.

Once again, Eminem has created a song that should get attention. And me myself, well, I really like it, it's Eminem. And he's doing good things in every song I've heard lately. No denying he's still the genius , no matter if you look at as an evil, or good, he's still a genius. "Framed" , the new song,is Eminem at his best. You can't help but like his music , it's brilliant and successful , intelligent, placement of words. You can feel the emotions that are twisted and entangled in the song. I'm looking forward to what's to come. Eminem is doing it his way. And through it all is one of the realest rappers out. He knows his fans are with him through thick and thin. If you haven't checked out "Framed" , then do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment