Wednesday, May 23, 2018

To Flea Market Vendors And Store Owners Looking for Merchandise! !!! (South Georgia Liquidation )

It's no secret, a vendor or small store owner can't catch a break when looking for a supplier. And in my Journies I've met adversity, other vendors not wanting to release information to me , but I did find one company who to me is very honest, does not pick through pallets, or restack,or any loopholes that completely leave vendors to the wolves. They make sure you know the risk and the possibility of making positive cash flow. If I did not think this company was honest I wouldn't do this article. They are actually nestled In the town of Waynesboro, Georgia. Landmarked by a Bird Dog on the towns water tower. The people there I've spoken to, Joe, Jennifer, and Steve are all honest people. They have a great understanding of dealing with the vendor, small store owner, and the customer who wants truckloads. The pallets range in price, so most anyone can buy from them. And for the more accomplished sales person they deal in truckloads. By sharing this article I feel you must know I wasn't paid to do so , so what I'm telling you is the truth. I Feel competition is good for buisness as I was told by my father. I trust these people and by sharing my information I believe God will pave the way for me to be a better business man The name of the Company is South Georgia Liquidation, Joes number is 706-871-1723 ,
and I was not able to get Jennifer's number. The fact is they are honest people , I will stay loyal and if I say such it can be a bet. Now with all buisness in mind , go to them buy what's best for you, they can fill you in with all other details. ~G.F.~ Again South Georgia Liquidation - 706-871-1723 Waynesboro, Georgia

No comments:

Post a Comment