Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Kennesaw State University Owls football team

I have been looking around the country in search of a football team that would strike me as part of a new generation of football. Kennesaw State offers that I would like to get my hands on a couple of tickets or should I say four tickets so me my cousin and my son , and his son to attend a game or 10. It interests me how the team has created such uniforms and image that surely will follow the team for many years. And me being a Georgia Southern University football fan can't verify just by action, am excited about my new F.C.S. Fan fad. Instead of concentrating on FBS, FCS, KSU, My choice. And with that this is when I choose a team I believe in. They dress much like that of the SEC, and the uniforms are a beautiful example of sports art. I really want to visit the school for a game or ten. And please send me anything that could help. I want first year programs, helmets, gloves, whatever KSU, Fans or traditions and the like.

No comments:

Post a Comment