Friday, January 20, 2017

Marlboro contest

Marlboro.com has prided itself on awarding people prizes if they participate any events they sponsor. What I have found out the hard way is even if I'm a blogger even if I write lyrics for music even if I'm a poet or even I'm a rapper. The deal is I was told I won something and because of a glitch in their computer on their end I will not receive what they told me I would so I contacted Marlboro to the 1-800 number and they absolutely did not help me the only thing that they could say is that I should have taken a screenshot on my end of things. This is a great example of computers taking over the world. With poor customer service I have been told that not a physical person wouldn't control my life but although a computer. So for now on readers, take a screenshot of any kind of electrical proof into the internet world. Because that world is a totally different world. And I want to give a shout out to the Marlboro company. Not only have you help me kill myself for 20-something years I have always been a loyal customer. But you can bet all my money will be going to camel for now on. It has been a very distasteful event. And I will not be able to wash it from my mind. When your representatives let the computer do the job they are supposed to do then they are being controlled and being lazy not doing their job. I suggest with all the money they have that they invest into people who appreciate their job. It is not a good thing when your customers are treated this way. Camel or bust. And one more thing I think all of America or the ones that smoke should take their business elsewhere. What you didn't know I had an article on the internet. Good customer service avoids situations like this you never know who's on the other end of the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment