Wednesday, January 11, 2017

MJNA ON THE RISE EVEN A Pot Head Could Agree is a Good Thing'""

Hello everybody I want to report on my MJNA stock which is marijuana stock it is on the rise there are many potheads or marijuana users in the United States this Market needs to be open and we are loosing so much money to Mexico we're not going to be afloat with in years if this keeps going on our money is going out of the country we will continue to smoke marijuana and the world will continue to go around as it always does but what I am talking about today we're a lot of people can agree on if they can invest in stocks for marijuana they will make a profit and this is his legal stock I bought my new stocks from
fidelity it was really easy to use it's just an app on your phone and get it from Google store very helpful app. The stock is definitely on the rise and I predict it could be the biggest winner this year 2017 is the year of marijuana and Donald Trump will not stop it.

No comments:

Post a Comment