Monday, October 17, 2016

Georgia Southern Football

Georgia Southern fan's , bad day for the Eagles. Georgia Tech owned the game. With the change of Offense has shown not to be effective. Our offense is sacred, I just wish we could do what is effective. What I mean ' s the style under Fritz. I like the new era but when it don't work go back to our meat and potatoes. God bless ERK's soul . Tyson Summers has good FBS coaching style. I can tell. He loves our Eagle's He has great potential to take the Eagle's to the top within a few years. I like him , lets keep him and we will have a much better offense. Our running ' backs aren't there this year. Absolutely , you better believe Georgia Southern will not forget getting handled like they were. I know our Eagles will not forget getting handled like they were. That rivalries and Georgia Tech should continue scheduling them. I heard Tracy Ham on the radio. He sounded very confident. Let's face it we do have a winning tradition muck like Alabama. The world will see, the bald eagle 2 Tyson Summers will be bringing our Eagles, to whip any ' f your tails and when The winning transforms over, look out world here they come.'Sorry Alabama we want the title, and you can believe we gonna win that championship. But meanwhile back at camp, Tyson Summers racking his brain. A mix of Fitzs and Summers offense next year will be the year the Eagles will perch in the nest of the highest of experience, and life will be breathed into the Eaglesand tradition, a very serious thing to us and fight for an understanding. Our Eagles are much better than this, c'mon Eagle's get after their a $#. G.A.T.A.I like the coach he is certainly a diamond. He is passionate . I saw the hurt and disappoint ment in his eye he was broken. And I want him to know he is family and in hard times you pick up the pieces like a man and know that the win is a win a loss is a loss. It is what it is and move on,. I want Coach Summers I love his offense. But I want him to know what I see players not playing completely through if so Georgia Tech would have been beaten. Execution of the play and continue to play until a whistle blows, better be ready to go get out there and be head hunters whatever but finish it too.Attack and follow thorough. Keep c oach Summers he is our coach. Respect that.

No comments:

Post a Comment