Thursday, October 27, 2016

Tyson Summers, The next Nick Saban

Tyson Summers the new head football coach at Georgia Southern this year so far has impressed me when I look back on everything that's going on he has won most of its games which is a sign that he is a winning coach and the sign that he knows what he's doing this is the FBS level and he's doing a pretty darn good job at it. Coach Russell would be proud. Looking forward he seems to be the next Nick Saban. I like his style, I write articles about the college Georgia Southern. Football is my passion me and Coach Summers are about the same age, I remember walking into Paulson Stadium with Hank Smith. I love the Eagles and everything about it. Fritz left and it gives you a bad feeling. So your scared the next guy is gonna leave. We want them to stay and Experience the magic as I did as a kid every saturday. ERK, he would be proud . To the family I am sorry if anything I said passed a bound, please let me know. I love all of eagle nation. And I hope someway we can keep him from ever leaving. The passion is in his eyes, much like it is in my mind, we miss playing football.

Go Eagles! !!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment