Monday, October 10, 2016

Minnesota Vikings ( I see a Superbowl in their future )

Trust me Norv has opened the wisdom out. With a productive game the Vikings have also found a chance to let a lot of players shine. Sam Bradford their qb. For the Vikings has shined brightly, and should be rewarded for becoming the seasoned Professional Q.B. the Vikings. Matt Asiata shined as well. He caught and ran for a gain in the twenties. Asiata has already made his gravy near the goal line. While it seems great to be asiata but what happens when you try, let's say Asiata around the end .The beefy guys generally fill the box, why not think outside the box( * wink )---. Here is a back who was already in the secondary fast. Why not block a little better for the backs. The offensive line is Making them them look bad ok much better if say San Francisco ,a team of such could exploite weakness. But truly you were playing a team that could beat them as well so offense is great. I must retract my words, The Vikings are going to the Superbowl. With that said Minnesota, I'm sure have a strategic win's and games not needed to win. So will we see a mold of the Vikings potentially could decide who they will play . Question is who will play them . The Vikings are the Kings of The NFL. Who will they allow to join them for the up coming superbowl? Let's talk about it.. I am not done Mike Zimmer, great coach. Systematically has directed his appointed staff. Which in my opinion should be considered. For this type of season. Without them you have nothing. But I like how coach Zimmer groom's them the better it will get . Norv Turner surprised Me with his operations and he has built a solid organization. But guess what I'm going to ask when will we be able to talk to the other coaches on your staff. I sit and wonder who these gentlemen and ladies. Tell us all about your staff.questions can be sent to swamp8057@gmail.com , 8057 sinkhole rd. Statesboro , ga. 30458, Please only mail for the online blogs I write, George Fadden, please send your opinions. realistic news site.

No comments:

Post a Comment