Saturday, October 22, 2016

Real Player(TechN9ne) Strange Music.

TechN9ne, not much more can be said about him he is part of the record label Strange Music. He has done a lot of good things for his community and abroad helping teenagers deal with society and the everyday problems that come with it . He is a lyrical genius one of the very few in the likes of Tupac Eminem and many more. He is touring in the United States with one last stop before he goes to Australia more artists on his label to know would be Ritz Hopsin Tech Nine Krizz Kaliko and many more. As I was looking at an article the other day I saw where Tech 9 is possibly an indie artist to my amazement he probably still is and they say that he works on the other side of the music industry which would be the underground. This should make most underground rappers hand fans very happy he offers many things on his site. On his site I have seen some pretty cool things. Such as autograph reprinted pictures going for a pretty hefty price but worth it and then I see other things on there like t-shirts gold chain and all other sorts of things I suggest that you visit the site and check out what they have to offer Strange Music has been part of an on going attempt to actually bring some strange music 2 people who believed that brat with never being reinvented that the likes of Tech 9 would never be seen But the possibilities are endless he's very smart I like his music very very intelligent. I like Eminem I like Yellow Wolf I like Hopsin I like a lot of act's sociated with mr. Tech Nine Strange Music and other acts. I also was viewing his Twitter page and couldn't believe that he only has a little over 500000 followers this bothered me a little knowing the fact that he is well sought-after and a very intricate part of the Underground. And he is also the king of the Underground and I thought about this and wondered why. Because he has established a brand of his own is the Real Player this week and I am proud to say that he is a real player I usually write about artist in the lights Eminem Tupac but today Tech Nine will be part of the elite in my opinion Tech Nine is one of the most influential rappers of our time I suggest that you go out and buy his new CD he has out. I hear that the music will not let you down and if you are a text I lover then go out and buy yourself a copy and know that you are supporting the underground or an indie artist. He has done something that many of us dream about doing he has built a brand from nothing and has also build a brand for others and his footsteps. Is a very influential man highly intelligent very smart and continues to build his brand with the likes of one of the newest artist out now Ritz or let me say one that has recently hit the mainstream and with that I include Yelawolf who has also recently hit them in the mainstream. Eminem and others have acknowledged them as being real players Eminem knows there's Talent within the Strange Music Corporation. I also know many people who listen to Tech 9 on a daily basis religiously and effortlessly because they love him when I choose real players to write about on my site I take in consideration the outcome in the cause and effect section without someone sort of like Tech Nine our country and our world would not be as good a place he brings many things to the Forefront to control is atmosphere butt points out bad things in society. I think that Tech Nine should be taken very seriously within the Hip Hop community. He is a force to be reckoned with some say that the dark some say out the light with all that said we all know that if he is not mainstream for all and everyone in the world he soon will be he brings a different characteristic to his shows he shows the dark and the light side he gives kids A Safe Haven to go listen to him and Tech 9 loves the kids . He has a lot of talent not only his others in his label R2 part of the future. He will and always will be a real player. I hope that you go to this site and purchase some of the fan paraphernalia or memorabilia whatever you like whatever you want to call it I like a lot of his things that he has on the site and I plan to purchase some things myself he has a great attitude and points out many things wrong with society today. But only one man can say so many words he is a lot like many men who have changed the history of time. Money to be made under the label or on his label Underground Indie artist there comes a great responsibility. He has figured out how to make money without governmental hands I'm sure he pays taxes on everything that he sales. I hope that someday I could actually meet him but until then I will go out and buy his CD the new one that is and probably some of the old ones. A friend actually introduced me to Tech Nine's music and I love it. Please go out and support your local Indie artist they could become like tech nine one day they need your support please support your local artists. And always remember to look through all of Tech Nine's music because all of it is great. Tech Nine will be in Australia for quite a while he was mentioned and saying that he will get one day at his place to sleep in his own bed. It kind of sucks but there is a high demand for Tech 9. Support Tech 9 and all your Indie artist and as I said time and time again in this article always remember Tech Nine is it true bonafide RealPlayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment