Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Western Michigan Broncos (Mid-American conference)

Western Michigan Broncos have been making a stir in FBS football this year. Their recent ranking does not reflect this why I don't know. But for the last few weeks their rank hasn't changed much of anything. Since beating Georgia Southern they have really caught my eye. They have a high-powered offense and are Making Waves but for some reason those waves aren't being felt where they need to be. They should have a much better ranking right now. As a list of the rankings there's other teams with awful records . The win column should reflect the actual spot they have in the Rings but to me it does not. I would be interested in just finding out why Western Michigan has basically been on just idle. If I were Western Michigan fans I would be asking why their football team has not moved up in the polls to a better spot than as of yet. Beyond all the other problems in football today. There has to be one that I can think of that is haunting many teams today and that is the power conferences the likes of the SEC and the like. But next year Western Michigan should be poised to be contenders for the national championship. I would say again argue the fact that many teams in front of Western Michigan have  records that reflect teams that do not possess a record as good as Western Michigan. So what do we do well we just wait on the power 5 teams and other teams in the league at the FBS level. Something just is not working out in the world of football.

No comments:

Post a Comment